Wednesday, November 4, 2015

5 October Favorites

 
   
 
  
 
    Breakfast! These chilly Fall mornings have me making oatmeal almost every morning. I make my oatmeal then add some of Nature Box probiotic mix, which has sunflower seeds, cashews, pumpkin seeds, pecans, and dried apples, and yogurt bites (I leave those out). Then I chop up some of the cinnamon spiced almonds, which also has honey on them. Add it to my oatmeal with a tiny bit of brown sugar and maybe some Maple Syrup. I can't say YUM loud enough! It is so delicious and filling. Helps to keep me going till lunch. :)
 
The knitting bug has also hit over here. I've just finished a washcloth and just started on a baby bonnet. I have great plans for a matching scarf and hat set for a favorite little boy. ;)
 
COFFEE! This was the second Maple Brown Sugar Latte I'd had in the past two weeks. And I am not ashamed! ;) Perks of a close friend moving downtown in the city.
 
My love for Indiana is kinda scary...but what a great way to show your State Pride! You can't believe how soft and comfortable these tees are! Everyone needs one! I ordered mine off of Etsy
 
 
 
 
How could I not talk about the beautiful October sunsets! Pictures never do it justice!
 
I'd love to know what your October favorites have been!

No comments:

Post a Comment